Frequently Asked Questions
For HYPE Passengers
- Hype is the newest and the 1st Filipino Ride Hailing app in the country.
- Safe and fast booking service for taxi, cars and carpooling.
- Visit HYPE website www.hypetransport.com
- Fill out all the neccessary fields, attach all requirements and click submit
- Wait for an acknowledgment e-mail
- Government ID
- TIN ID
- Scanned Copy of PA/CPC
- Registration Number
- Image of Vehicle
- (Front, Rear, Left Side, Right Side, Dashboard, Back Seat)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Professional Driver's License
- Medical Certificate (for 60 years old and above)
PA is the Provisional Authority and CPC is the Certificate of Public Convenience.
You can get a PA/CPC from LTFRB.
We are not accepting new entries yet. Please stay with us for more updates.
PA/CPC permits are mandated by the LTFRB.
As long as you have PA/CPC number and included on the LTFRB’s master list, you can register and drive with HYPE. Just submit your PA/CPC once released.
- LTFRB is located at East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- For more info you may visit www.ltfrb.gov.ph
We can try to coordinate your concerns to LTFRB but we cannot process your requirements.
HYPE temporary office is located at Unit 1602 16 Floor, 139 Corporate Center Valero st. Makati city.
Our phone number is 5418887. Please be advised that you may encounter long waiting time as we are receiving high volume of calls. Thank you.
It will be available on the HYPE App Official Launch.
HYPE Grand Launch to be announced. Please wait for further announcement.
We accept taxi, sedan, SUV and AUV. Other cars are subject for approval.
Details about the incentive scheme will be discussed during Operator's and Driver's Training.